Amazon Best Selling Prime

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Digital Student Portfolios

Here is a great source for helping students design a digital portfolio:



"I still have every single project I ever completed in preschool. My dad collected them and kept each one in a grocery bag that he tucked away in the back of his closet. Looking through his collection now, there's nothing incredibly prodigious about the work that I created as a four-year-old boy. I see doodles, collages, coloring pages and awkward attempts at writing my own name. Nevertheless, the story that it tells is special to me."

Excerpt taken from Edutopia and written by Dave GuymonOnline middle school teacher & educational blogger from Idaho Falls, Idaho  [Click Here For Full Article]

No comments:

Post a Comment

EdTechFundamentals Daily "Educational Technology For Every Educator, Everywhere!"